Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A Little Bit Of Rain

As a girl, I get a little bit emotional.

There's a tendency to feel a little bit of pain. A tendency to feel a bit of doubt. That little brain that thinks too much.

So much for sunshine, there sometimes comes a period of a little thunder and rain as well.
There's that particular moment where you'd keep wishing everything is perfect.

There's the part where I keep wanting to tell you how much I miss you. Yet, with all the wrong words, comes the wrong reactions. There's the part where silence takes over, and in that silence brings her loudest cries. Still as a man, you never knew the key to breaking silence as a cry was reassurance.

Crying at the nights where you never told her you were home. Crying at the fear of being afraid that the same thing would happen to you and her.

Going back to the city that day, was afraid. Suddenly the fear of going back to university overwhelmed me. The fear of being alone again. The worst part, is you aren't going to be around all the time this round.

I've been so strong during the stay back on island here. But where's my confidence when I stepped into the city? Where had it all gone?

Times get hard when I try to straighten my thoughts. When I try to grab everything and everyone that I love all at the same time. In the same arm, in the one and only grasps.

Now is the time to prepare to face another duration of fear. Facing the fears of performing arts, to face the biggest challenge. Not to fail, and yet, breathe farther than just above the waters.

I really need a miracle. I need strength. Most of all, I need You. Give me the confidence. I'm not myself living in this life I can't manage.

No comments: